BMWForum.nl zoekt Moderators om het forum te onderhouden, als je jezelf kan vinden in het onderstaande, neem dan contact op via deze link.

• Enige kennis van phpbb is gewenst, maar niet noodzakelijk.
  • Minimaal 6 maanden geregistreerd zijn, of een zodanige activiteit met posten hebben.
  • Geregeld op het forum te vinden zijn.
  • Goed moderator werk verrichten, veranderen, doorverwijzen of verwijderen van forum berichten die niet toegestaan zijn.

What Colour ?

Forum voor alle E46 series van 1999 tot 2005.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Topic Author
NJB1963
Neutraal
Type Auto: BMW 320CI

What Colour ?

Post by NJB1963 »

I have a 320CI 2005 when I do a VIN Check it says my interior is Light Grey ,( HELLGRAU in German )
It's almost white 🤔
Can anyone give me a colour match from a company that sells LEATHER DYE ( not Paint ) I've been told Dove Grey, Cream Beige, and various others that don't seem to match
Send me the website site / colour name / NO. please pics below
[ external image ]

[ external image ]

Herbie
Neutraal
Type Auto: BMW 325Ci

Re: What Colour ?

Post by Herbie »

If you're looking for a specific dye colour, it's best to try to match it with a pantone colour.

https://www.pantone.com/uk/en/connect

Make several pictures, with chancing light settings, pick the colour from a picture and have a look where you end up. If that's not a satisfying colour, try again with another picture/light setting.

Basically all colours in the industry are done with coding, those names you mention are fabrications thought up for consumer end purposes.

It can be quite the pickle trying to find the right colour, good luck

Return to “1999 - 2005 (E46)”